About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Last blog entry- moving to Wordpress

Hello!

I know I haven't posted here in a while but I wanted to let those following me know that I have moved my blog over to Wordpress.  This will be my last post on Blogger.  The content will be the same, just a new hosting site.  You can follow me at https://librarylover220.wordpress.com/

My main reason for moving the blog is that I want to create an online portfolio along with my blog, which is easier to do on Wordpress.  Also I find the Wordpress interface to be slightly more professional looking with a few more editing options.

I also resolve to blog more frequently than I have in the past several months.  I'm hoping to post 1-2 times a week.

I recently joined the Communications Commitee with Minnesota Library Association (MLA).  To schedule future meetings, the committee uses a tool called Doodle.   Doodle makes it clear and easy to see who is available when and who has conflicts when scheduling meetings as shown in the image below.

Do you use Doodle or other scheduling tools?  If so, let me know in the comments.  

No comments: